9.18.2008

One Month

Isaiah is one month old today. He has grown and changed so much. Tummy time is a favorite part of his day, he is quite strong. The quilt he is on, was made by Great Aunt Sharon. It is beautiful and great for tummy/play time.

Isaiah is quite a grunter so he sleep for the first night time in his crib. Clint and I slept better and he too is starting to sleep more. This comes with him being more alert to his surroundings.

There have been few days without visitors this past month, between friends, family and neighbors. But also several friends have moved away from Iowa City. Hard to believe Clint and I have been parents for a month, we both think it's pretty special.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isaiah - I just love the picture. You look so alert, I hope I can see you again real soon.

Love, Great Aunt Sharon

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Love the pictures!!!!! He is so cute ;0) I can't wait to see him soon!