4.25.2009

Moving to St. Paul

In the past month, Clint has matched at Regions Hospital in St. Paul, he has finished all his rotations at the university and we purchased a home in St. Paul. Above is our new home starting mid May. Over the past year, I prayed about the new neighborhood and community God wanted us to be a part of more than I prayed about what city. It excites me to see what God's plans are for us and the people's lives we will be a part of over the next however many years. My grandparents, Clint's cousins (and spouses) and my friend Megan and her new husband Aaron are all up in the area. It is wonderful to know we have wonderful family and friends so close to us. We are both nervous and excited about all the changes taking place and grateful for how God works out the details both big and small.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hurray! Never been more excited to watch God working in your lives and so thankful He picked St. Paul!!!!!! We can hardly wait!